Do you enjoy working with seniors and providing superior customer service? If you would like working in a home like environment, we would like to hear from you! At Sunrise Senior Living, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. Personal satisfaction and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience. Responsibilities The Clerk / Skilled Nursing Concierge is often the initial contact and first impression that many people have of the Skilled Nursing Center in Sunrise Senior Living. The Clerk / Skilled Nursing Concierge is responsible for clerical duties that support the Skilled Nursing Center's operations to include but not limited to maintaining medical records system and filing.
Other responsibilities include monitoring the Bistro area for refreshments, music, cleanliness as well as general administrative duties. It will be your role to support the welcoming and supportive feeling of a Sunrise community.
- High School degree / GED required
- Proven customer service experience and skills preferably in a skilled nursing / long term care environment
- Experience in medical records system preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Demonstrates good organizational, time management skills and follow through skills
- Possess accurate record keeping skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and Sunrise applications with the ability to learn new applications
- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must sign the Driver job description and understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields