Do you enjoy providing hands-on care to seniors? If you would like to provide care in a first class home like environment, we would like to hear from you! At Sunrise Senior Living, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. As a part of this organization, you will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. Personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience.
The LPN Medication Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe organized manner. A summary of responsibilities include but not limited to administration of medications, documentation of medication administration, conducting SHU's, and providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, 'to champion the quality of life for all seniors' in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents.
- L.P.N, LVN or state specific licensed nurse credential - In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must sign the Driver job description, understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- You must be able to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest, have the ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding. Join the journey and hear the stories of the residents and team members in this important and rewarding role.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields