- The Host / Hostess is responsible for providing resident services during meal periods.
- He/She will be greeting and seating residents and guests in a professional, courteous manner.
- Responsible for handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service.
- Performs and assists with pouring/providing beverages and other service and bussing functions as necessary.
- Monitors seating flow, dining room services and food availability on an ongoing basis to ensure prompt and courteous dining service.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- High School diploma preferred / GED accepted.
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and / or full service senior living preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- You must have excellent organizational and time management skills and demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields