In the role of "Reminiscence Coordinator" you will be responsible for leading and managing the reminiscence neighborhood. You will champion the resident care and programs, and share your knowledge through outreach and support to families. At Sunrise, we build personal relationships and trust with each of our residents by selecting a designated care manager for each resident. This benefits the residents and team members by deepening the understanding and bond between them. As the Reminiscence Coordinator, you will facilitate that process and lead the Reminiscence Neighborhood team. This includes recruiting, hiring, training and coaching a high quality team. Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families will be an important part of your leadership role.
- At least one (1) year management experience in a dementia care environment and working with memory impaired seniors.
- College degree required.
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields