As the Assisted Living Director and department leader, you will facilitate and lead the Assisted Living Neighborhood team. This includes recruiting, hiring, training and coaching a high quality team. Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families will be an important part of your leadership role. This position will also assist the Executive Director (ED) with the overall leadership, management and success of the community.
- Minimum one year supervisory / management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, employee relations and supervision of daily operations in assisted living or long term care. - BA/BS degree in a healthcare related is required due to state requirements.
- Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications.
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments.
- Scheduling experience is a definite asset.
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is also essential.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields