Dignity Home Care, a division of Sunrise Senior Living, is seeking an inside sales person to lead our customer serivce and billing efforts as the Director of Customer Relations (DCR). This position will be based at our office in our Great Neck, NY.
The DCR is responsible for the development, growth, and management of all inside sales aspects of the territory for Dignity Home Care -- New York, New Jersey and Connecticut . This will include engaging potential clients and client family members in an effort to learn their needs and secure the relationship. The DCR will also have responsibility for Dignity's Accounts Receivables which includes timely collection calls/letters.
- The ability to recognize the customer issues and rectify them while managing customer expectations.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to resolve issues with proper documentation of both concerns/complaints and praise of service.
- Strong general knowledge of home care and benefits available to seniors including a familiarity with services provided by Licensed Home Care Agencies, CHHAs, Hospice Care, MLTC, and Veteran Benefits.
- Management experience, particularly with customer relations or billing teams preferred.
- Knowledge of Home Health Agency scope of practice and Department of Health regulation.
- Previous experience with A/R and collections strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields