Lift lives for a living.
Thank you for your desire to become a prospective Community Managers. Even if there are currently no openings in your desired location, we would love to hear from you. We’re always looking to connect with compassionate, dedicated individuals with the unique skills and attitude to become Community Managers at Holiday Retirement. With our many communities throughout the U.S., great opportunities are opening up all the time. Take a look below at the qualifications and rewards of being a Holiday Retirement Community Manager. Then submit your information through this posting. We’ll be able to answer any questions you might have about this great opportunity. We’ll also be able to quickly share with you any needs that may arise so that you’ll be on the inside track for future openings.
Are you looking for a more deeply satisfying career? Are you interested in the opportunity to work with your spouse, partner or best friend? Would you like to be able to make the most of your drive, dedication and compassion as you serve those who have already spent their lives serving others?
At Holiday Retirement, we have rewarding opportunities for couples or partners to manage our award-winning retirement communities. You and your partner will be able to honor our seniors by fostering a positive, supportive independent living environment as you oversee the community’s day-to-day business operations. In addition, with two couples at each property, you’ll have other committed individuals with you to share the responsibilities.
The unique rewards we offer…
Though this can be a challenging role, the rewards can be immeasurable. In return for your valuable contributions to our residents, you’ll gain the deep satisfaction that comes from helping seniors transition into a more fulfilling stage of life. In addition, we’re proud to provide you with a wide variety of benefits only Holiday Retirement can offer, including:
- Free Apartment – An on-site, rent-free apartment and paid electricity, water, cable and more
- The Holiday Lifestyle – Enjoy three chef-prepared meals a day, plus housekeeping and linen service
- Full Health Benefits – Including medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) – A plan to enhance your long-term financial well being
- Paid Vacation and Travel Program – Stay at any of our 300+ communities across North America absolutely free
- A Competitive Compensation Package – That includes an attractive salary and bonuses
- A Comprehensive Three-Week Training Program – So you are well-prepared to take on this important new role in your career
The kind of people we seek…
Because this is such a unique opportunity, the people we seek for these roles must be just as special. You must possess the knowledge and experience to run your own business, including the desire to gain expertise on our competition and industry trends. But just as important is for you to be dedicated to the business of people, their wellbeing and to building lifelong relationships with them. It’s all about expressing a deep compassion and empathy for seniors – a heart for walking through life with our residents. To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Strong marketing acumen
- Unyielding integrity
- Do-what-it-takes customer focus
- Exceptional team building skills
- Ability to motivate others to perform at their best
- Solid judgment and decision making skills
In essence, we desire those who are passionate about elevating the lives of seniors and who have the life skills to make it happen. In addition, candidates will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Four years of management experience
- Strong communication and public relation skills
- Prior experience serving senior citizens
- Computer proficiency
- Willingness to live on-site and be on-call
Couples will interview together, as a partner team. Only couples will be considered. Ideally, you and your partner will be open to relocation possibilities within a specified region at the time you apply. You must also be able to live on-site in an assigned apartment with your partner.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields