Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the P- Card Administrator is primarily responsible for maintaining and administering the P-Card program and functioning as the point of contact for all questions and related enquiries.
This position is based in Mississauga office with one day per week based in the Cambridge office.
- Primary point of contact for approximately 1000 P-Card cardholders;
- Providing strategic guidance and support for cardholders;
- Manage card application and issuance process;
- Data management, oversight and reporting including cardholder listings, account statuses etc;
- Provides training and guidance to the P-Card cardholders regarding policies and procedures;
- Account maintenance, as required such as MCC restrictions, temporary and/or permanent changes to cardholders’ account limits, closing accounts etc.;
- Conducting regular compliance reviews, and reporting on an y potential card misuses;
- Review, analyze and audit Purchasing Card transactions;
- Determine participant enforcement regarding warnings and program cancellations . Initiate appropriate corrective action in accordance with P-Card Policies and Procedures;
- Provide ad hoc reports outlining specific spending information;
- Facilitates periodic cardholder training prior to issuing credit cards to end users;
- Maintains current cardholder user handbook;
- Receives and investigates complaints and inquiries pertaining to credit card purchase, review, documentation and prepares responses;
- Provides administrative assistance in relation to cardholder written reminders and notices;
- Assists with purchasing processes as needed to support the procurement team;
- To maintain ethics, morality and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
- To complete all other tasks as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in Business or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in an administrative capacity.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective use of organization and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Knowledge of Accounting and or Supply Chain practices and principles.
- Strong analytical and computer skills. High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal, organization and customer service skills required.
- Self motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines and high volumes.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields