About the Role
At Bethany, a career as a Registered Nurse is both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. As a key member of our inter-disciplinary team, you will model and equip others to deliver compassionate care that nurtures the wellbeing of residents in a setting that values diversity and teamwork.
Our employees have the unique opportunity to build strong personal relationships with the people who call Bethany home.
What You Will Do:
With a passion for care towards residents, families and team members, the Registered Nurse is accountable for practicing outstanding care and support to residents, resident families, team members and volunteers to the full scope of professional nursing practice, and to ensure that their conduct meets the standards of the profession and of Bethany Care Society to deliver resident centered care planning, implementation and evaluation.
Individual responsibilities will fall under six main areas of focus:
- Resident-Centered Care - Promotes service excellence and is responsive to the residents’ needs in accordance with resident care plans, policies and procedures.
- Documentation: Accurately and comprehensively documents resident care assessments, interventions and outcomes in alignment with Bethany policies and procedures.
- Pro-active Learner: Demonstrates the vision and values of Bethany and lives out the mission of Creating Caring Communities.
- Team Work: Cares for and actively participates and assists the Interdisciplinary Team to achieve and maintain a responsible atmosphere of resident centered care.
- Leadership: Enables a high performance culture through leading, developing and coaching employees.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields