Key responsibilities include:
- Responds to any resident emergencies and incontinence situations by following proper cleaning and safety procedures.
- Responsible for the laundry, light housekeeping duties, and nightly cleaning duties.
- Responsible for the overall security and safety of the community and residents during the assigned shift
- Resolves any emergency situations which may arise and completes all paperwork and follows procedures as required
- Documents and communicates all problems or problem areas that are identified during the work shift, report any unsafe working conditions or areas.
- Completion of Grade 12 Diploma or a GED.
- Prior experience in a related field a definite asset
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills, Pleasing attitude and the ability to relate to seniors.
- Must have Food Handling course, WHMIS, and First Aid or willing to take
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields