What You Will Do:
Under the leadership of the Director of Communications and Government Relations, you will support the planning and execution for all communication and marketing initiatives across the organization. You will be accountable for:
- Assist in the development of site based marketing plans.
- Provide competitive analysis on competitor market offerings, identify market trends, providing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Assist in the development of sales process and tools for housing sites.
- Compile and analyze statistical data to evaluate marketing initiatives.
- Development of advertising materials (ads, brochures, etc.).
- Brand Management, ensuring all branded material adheres to corporate brand and identity guide, and update templates as necessary.
- Create and maintain website content as required.
- Editing, proofing and formatting a variety of written correspondence for grammar, CP style and clarity.
What You Bring:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, commerce, or other related disciple
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Demonstrated experience in market research, analysis, application or analytical modeling development
- Strong overall communication skills with a particular emphasis on clear written communication and visual presentation capability
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Goal and success oriented
- Must be able to work independently, and in a collaborative environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries, attractive benefits and retirement programs
- Growth through learning and development
- Numerous opportunities to give back to the community
- An engaging and fun team environment
- Bethany has been named one of Alberta's Top Employers fourteen times since 2000
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields