This position is responsible for: operating the telephone communication system, providing customer service, monitoring the fire and equipment panels, scheduling staff, maintaining financial records, processing medical records, and performing other related duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Office Administration certificate or diploma preferred.
- One to three years of reception experience, preferably in a health care setting.
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel and email.
- Experience with telephone communication systems.
- Familiarity with accounting, scheduling and payroll systems preferred.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Posting Number: 18-2282
Position Number: CLK-CA68-999
Location: Bethany Calgary
Unit: Business Office Clerk
Union: AUPE GSS
Position Type: Casual Position
Shift: Varied; Days, Weekends, Evenings
Hours Of Work/Shifts Per Cycle: Varied
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields