We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join Bethany's Information Technology team. Reporting to the Business Solutions Manger, you will support existing software applications at Bethany. You will also partner with business and health care resources on initiatives to introduce new business processes and software into the organization. Your key responsibilities are:
- Participating in the planning, design, development, configuration, integration, service introduction, and enhancement of existing and new business and clinical applications
- Gathering functional and technical requirements through interviews, site visits, research and analysis
- Developing and documenting business cases and plans, including business, functional, and technical requirements
- Coordinating, executing and supporting application testing, such as creating test cases and scripts
- Developing training materials and documentation for educators and end users
- Performing day-to-day troubleshooting and supporting of current systems in collaboration with vendor application support teams
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement efforts within the organization
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- Over two (2) years of experience as a Business Analyst working on business and/or clinical application projects.
- Experience with implementing and supporting HR and Payroll (Recruiting and On-boarding, Talent Management, Performance Management, Attendance, Leave Management, and Employee Self Service), and/or Employee Scheduling applications preferred.
- A University Degree or a diploma in business and/or information technology or related discipline is required.
- Project management experience would be an asset.
- Experience with writing SQL queries and/or report writing would be an asset.
- Ability to effectively partner with business and clinical resources at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; changing course and direction as needed.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields