We are seeking a customer service focused individual with a demonstrated ability to provide effective, cost efficient, timely quality maintenance services within a independent seniors affordable apartment building. The successful applicant will ensure all aspects of safety systems, mechanical equipment and internal and external physical environments are maintained to the highest standard. The position is also responsible for the coordination and supervision of contractors, is expected to respond promptly and courteously to tenant requests, and to ensure maintenance of an established preventative maintenance program.
- In addition to possession of a High School Diploma, the successful applicant also holds a valid 4th class building operator certificate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential along with above average critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience as a class 4 building operator and ability to interact effectively with tenants, contractors, other staff is required.
- Valid Drivers and reliable vehicle is necessary as travel between sites is required.
- Successful candidate will be required to be on-call one week per month for 6 different sites, all roughly located in south/central Calgary.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields