We are seeking a customer-focused individuals to provide a high level of friendly, efficient customer service through the provision of information and services to enhance the lives of our residents and their guests.
Duties include communication with residents and guests in person and by telephone to handle/resolve their concerns/questions; provide information about the residence, services, events and local activities; schedule travel and transportation where necessary; provide access, entrance and exit supervision for residents, guests and staff; create, print and update documents pertaining to the activities and operations of the residence.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor in keeping with Company standards.
- Be able to multitask and manage stressful situations with a calm and professional manner.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Post-secondary training in tourism or hospitality management or business administration is an asset.
- Previous customer service, reception experience essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent computer skills including use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Sit, walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs. per day.
- Climb stairs, lift luggage and move small equipment and furniture.
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds
- Use both hands and feet on a regular basis to perform physical assisting duties.
- Some exposure to extreme temperatures and variable weather.
Hours of Work: up to 19 hours per week, including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields