We are seeking an organized and efficient individual to clean our residents’ suites and Residence common areas according to established policies and procedures; monitor the quantity of cleaning supplies; safely operate housekeeping equipment and utilize cleaning chemicals, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, suppliers, residents and families
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and push/pull loads up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to walk, stand, bend and stretch for periods of at least 4 hours per day.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable in Health and Safety and sanitation regulations.
- Previous experience is helpful.
Hours of Work: 20-29 hours per week with flexibility for days, evenings, nights and weekends as required.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields