The Concierge is responsible for promoting excellent customer service in all personal interactions with visitors, families, residents and staff. This position provides clerical support to all managers, and has a key role in the marketing and security of the building.
- Responds to all resident and visitor enquiries as their first priority in a diplomatic manner, utilizing problem solving and complaint resolution skills and ensures all complaints are forwarded to the General Manager in writing.
- Greets all visitors to the building and ensures that their needs are addressed in a pleasant and unhurried fashion and conducts mini tours in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provides clerical and computer support to all managers as requested.
- Completes required records to support cash transactions related to the sale of guest and staff meal vouchers / tickets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of grade 12 education and additional applied courses preferred i.e. office administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and proven customer service skills through related work experience.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Must demonstrate computer proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Word and power point.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields