Pacific Reach Properties is a private real estate investment and development company based out of Vancouver, BC. As a vertically integrated real estate investment firm, with in-house development, construction, and property management teams, access to capital, and a thorough risk management strategy, we are able to be highly responsive to changing market conditions.
We are searching for an Acquisitions Analyst to assist with sourcing new investment opportunities. The Acquisitions Analyst will work directly with the senior management team in sourcing and analyzing complex real estate investment opportunities in multiple markets in Canada and the United States.
- Undertake and update market research; includes mapping and researching specific areas, markets, trends, and data on comparable transactions
- Create and maintain financial models related to potential investment opportunities; includes preparing proformas, and land and property analyses
- Assist in reviewing and evaluating new investment opportunities in all asset classes (Hotel, multifamily, and office/commercial); includes preparing market and property commentaries
- 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in in the real estate development and investment industry
- A Bachelor’s degree – preferably specializing in Finance and Real Estate
- Strong analytic and financial skills, organizational, and time management skills, and capable of working within a team and independently
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – and ability to apply technology to real estate investment
- Working knowledge of real estate programs is an asset (MLS Paragon, TRAC, RealNet, GIS, LTSA etc.)
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and interested in all aspects of real estate investment and development. They are a quick learner, hard worker, and have strong communication skills
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields