- Maintains or achieves budgeted and/or full occupancy at all times. Reports on variances to budgeted occupancy monthly.
- Retirement Counselors will take a relationship and prospect centred selling approach to all interactions with prospective residents.
- Retirement Counselors will invest in deliberate and focused planning for prospect advances.
- Will hold primary responsibility for all sales functions including; lead management, documentation, reporting, touring/retouring and follow up.
- Develops annual marketing plan and is responsible for implementation, evaluation, and revisions based on changes in the marketplace and competitive intelligence.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Wellness or designate to ensure appropriate new resident admission and follow up to all residents admitted to hospital to set process for their return to residence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have 5 years marketing / sales experience including tours and lease up, preferably in seniors housing or hospitality.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or public relations or equivalent is an asset.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and knowledge and be able to teach others.
- Must be able to flexible to accommodate tours and events on weekends and evenings.
- Must present a professional image to the public at all times and be able to represent/promote the residence at outside business meetings, community events, etc.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields