We are seeking an organized and efficient individual to clean our residents’ suites and Residence common areas according to established policies and procedures; monitor the quantity of cleaning supplies; safely operate housekeeping equipment and utilize cleaning chemicals, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, suppliers, residents and families
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and push/pull loads up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to walk, stand, bend and stretch for periods of at least 4 hours per day.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable in Health and Safety and sanitation regulations.
- Previous experience is helpful.
Hours of Work: 0-20 hours per week with flexibility for days, evenings, nights and weekends as required.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package, company-paid uniforms, a comprehensive orientation program, and a safe, pleasant work environment. If you want to be part of our VIBE, apply today!
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview and selection process.
The successful candidate must provide proof of a satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen, as well as a current TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields