- Maintain accountability for the nursing and personal care of residents within the scope of training and licensure.
- Administers medications as prescribed in accordance with pharmacy policies & procedures and observes changes in condition and reports them to the Director of Wellness.
- Facilitates problem solving of resident / family concerns or complaints that arise and ensures complaints are communicated to the Director of Wellness / General Manager.
- Oversees the Guest Attendants to ensure that care assignments
- Monitors staff compliance with the policy on monitoring resident well-being and ensures follow-up is completed as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a current registration with the provincial licensed nursing college.
- Possess prior experience in gerontology / working with seniors in community or Retirement setting.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of medication administration practices through completion of an approved pharmacology course in accordance with professional standards.
- Be skilled in planning and supervising the work of other personnel.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification; smart serve and food handling certificate an asset.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields