- Participate in the development, execution and achievement of the long term strategic plan for the Retirement Residence platform.
- Develop, execute and achieve the performance goals of assigned retirement residences in alignment with the overall long-term strategy for the Retirement Residence platform.
- Support the sales process through hands on involvement and reinforcement of the organizations sales platform.
- Monitor and follow up on occupancy trends (move in’s/move out’s) to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide overall operational leadership to the assigned residence: Customer Service, Quality Improvement, Food and Beverage Services, Leisure and Residence Services, Risk Management, Health & Safety Management, Facilities Management, Human Resources Management and Financial Management.
- Ensure the operations of the assigned residence are in accordance with Support Services office policies and procedures as well as compliance with provincial legislation, regulations and standards.
- Ensure operational practices are current and in compliance with the Assisted Living Registry.
- Support major improvement initiatives to ensure optimal success in assigned residences (on scope, on time, on spec, on budget).
- Stay current in operational best practices and understand the impact to Retirement Living of changing external environment factors (competitive, regulatory, technical, etc.).
- Develop annual operating plans and capital budgets and execute, monitor, reports results and take corrective action as required.
- Lead the preparation and review of the assigned residences’ operating and capital budgets.
- Participate in the development and/or changes and enhancements to brand strategies, including promotions, advertising and communications.
- Post-secondary degree required.
- Master’s degree from a quality university, an asset
- Proven leadership experience and success in progressively senior positions in the hospitality or retirement sector.
- Sound knowledge of sales, hospitality/customer service principles, administration, human resources, finance and information management.
- In-depth knowledge of the applicable provincial health care system and all of its components and players including legislation, regulation, policies and standards an asset.
- Passionate about providing high quality care and services to all residents;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields