- Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready, Set, Serve Program as it applies to the serveries area, setting, serving and cleaning tables.
- Assists with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
- Carries out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes.
- Practices and maintains established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health department.
- Promotes and tracks a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Grade 10 minimum education required.
- Must be have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
- Safe Food Handling Certification preferred.
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields