- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate solid nursing skills as per the College of Nurses standards of practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively within the team, with residents, families as well as external service resources.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Maintains a current registration as a Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Experienced in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Walking, stretching and standing on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs. per day.
- Lift alone, up to 50 pounds.
- Pushing, pulling wheeled equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Bending, stooping on a regular basis.
- Climbing stairs and able to work in confined spaces.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields