The Housekeeper performs general housekeeping activities within the established guidelines for health and safety, infection control and quality management.
- Receives assignment, assembles required materials and supplies, loads service cart and transports to work area.
- Using specified cleaning/disinfecting/sanitizing agents, and follow specific procedures, work patterns and routines, performs such tasks as: (but not limited to)
- Resident Room Cleaning as per assigned schedule.
- Sweeping, dry/wet mopping.
- Vacuuming and shampooing carpets, wax floor care.
- Spot cleaning walls, windows and doors.
- Dusting and sanitizing/disinfecting furniture, shelves, woodwork, etc.
- Emptying wastebasket.
- Rearranging furniture.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all bathroom floors, fixtures, walls and replenishing supplies.
- Ensures privacy of residents during performance of duties.
- Prepares room for new occupant following prescribed procedures to ensure tour ready at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous housekeeping experience is required.
- Ability to read, write English and follow written instructions.
- Good understanding of chemical and equipment use.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate with residents and staff.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields