- Dynamic home-like setting (complete with pets!)
- Ongoing clinical and professional growth opportunities regarding leadership forums and dementia training and certification
- Competitive salary and benefits including: medical, dental & vision.
- Energy, compassion, and a zest for helping others thrive
- A passion and an interest in the geriatric and aging population
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Currently licensed as an RPN
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with residents, personnel and support agencies.
- Position requires proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities, decision-making skills
- Typing skills
- Auditory and visual skills, and the ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, reach, and push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
- To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with The Waterford are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as TB testing.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields