We are currently looking to hire an Accounts Payable Administrator who will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
If you are highly organized, decisive and have Accounts Payable experience, preferably in apartment/rental housing, you’ll be a perfect fit to our dynamic team!
The Benefits of Shiplake Properties:
- Competitive Salary
- Incredible work environment and great team
- Work location easily accessible by TTC
- Company sponsored social events
- Group Health Benefit
- Year-end profit sharing (discretionary)
- Collection of invoices, remittances, other payments as required
- Backup for purchasing and ordering of material
- Matching invoices, packing slips, purchase orders, solving discrepancies
- Reconcile A/P statements
- Work with managers for coding accounts payable invoices and posting to computer
- Input payment transactions on computer system, run checks
- Communicate routine matters with bank
- Work with cash flow and review with designated person
- Prepare cash flow for following month, recording weekly, monthly and pre-authorized payments
- Printing checks for various properties
- College diploma with a background in bookkeeping or accounting.
- 3 – 5 years as accounts payable in apartment rental industry
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Word, and knowledge of Yardi is preferable.
- Effective leadership, time management skills and highly organized
- Confident, consistent, decisive personality
- Office environment
- Light travel
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields