Reporting to the Executive Director, the Concierge is responsible for manning the front reception desk, responding to incoming calls and greeting Residents and guests in a warm and welcoming manner, reflective of Revera.
- Greet residents and their family or friends in a professional manner, parking their vehicle as required.
- Meet the timeline(s) required by the residents to reach their desired destination(s).
- Assist residents and guests, opening doors of vehicle/residence as required.
- Ensure the car is kept clean (inside & outside), the gas tank is kept full.
- Assist residents and guests with luggage and/or parcels, delivering to the suite as required.
- Assist residents in the cafe, ensuring the area is kept neat and clean at all times.
- Assist doorman to valet cars as needed, keeping the keys orderly and in safekeeping.
- Moves furnishings and personal belongings of residents where required.
- Picks up garbage and transports to designated areas.
- Adheres to established facility policies & procedures, including safety rules & safe working practices.
- Prepare documentation as required according to facility policy.
- Ensures resident satisfaction and continuous quality improvement initiatives are promoted.
- Assists in the orientation and training of new drivers/doormen employees, as necessary.
- Follows and complies with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures.
- Maintain the vehicle checklist daily.
- Any other assigned task(s) as requested by manager.
- Previous clerical experience in a related environment
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a very busy reception area
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, demonstrating empathy and patience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Current CPR and First Aid is required
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening (VPS).
- Must be a team player with genuine empathy for seniors.
- Must possess a valid and applicable class of driver's license with a clean driving record; in Ontario a minimum of Class G and be able to drive manual cars.
- Must meet physical requirements of the job. Must be physically able to lift and transfer heavy items, bend, and stand/ walk for majority of the shift.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields