The Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of an Executive team (Chief Financial Officer and two Vice-Presidents in Finance Team).
Meetings & Calendars:
- Arranges and maintains smooth flowing calendars for the executives.
- Takes initiative to proactively book meetings and reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Will be required to support planning of larger meetings and conferences on occasion as required
- Ensures meeting rooms are booked and equipped accordingly with meeting materials, technology, food (as required), etc.
- In consultation with outside travel provider, coordinates travel, flights, hotel, and car arrangements.
- Makes registration for conferences and/or seminars when required.
- Provides timely financial and administrative support by monitoring, scanning and reconciling the Executive expenditures and expense reports via Concur.
- Drafts routine correspondence and memoranda ensuring the correspondence is reflective of the style and manner of the Executive.
- Preparation of presentations and printing of materials
- Sources competitor Quarterly results conference calls. Determines when calls are scheduled and puts call details into the calendar for the CFO, VP Financial Reporting & Taxation and designated members of her team
- Ability to function independently and proactively, under pressure in a professional manner while managing multiple concurrent deadlines including managing unscheduled requests such as ad-hoc meetings, unplanned travel and related personal requests.
- Superior communication, planning, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Self directed, with proven initiative and ability to respond as new situations arise.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality.
- Must be task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, objectivity, highly organized and capable of handling a number of important issues simultaneously.
- Ability to provide and initiate teamwork to other departments as required
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields