What You Will Do:
Lead – Hire, coach, and develop a team of dedicated managers and employees who provide consistently high standards of service and resident care.
Manage – Effectively manage all department operations, fiscal resources, and collective agreement requirements.
Engage – Build relationships and welcome feedback for goal achievement and continuous improvement from employees, residents, and families.
Comply – Consistently implement policies and procedures as required by the company, union and applicable legislative/regulatory organizations.
Achieve – Meet or exceed established targets for employee engagement, resident satisfaction, internal/external audits, occupancy, and net operating profit.
Cultivate – Build strong relationships and a consistent brand among community members, future prospects, regional teams, external vendors and legislative regulators.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of (5) years management experience, preferably in a retirement residence, hotel or hospitality-related industry with a sizeable multidisciplinary team in a unionized environment
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Health or related field
- Solid understanding of business planning and processes
- Exceptional communication and team building skills
- A successful track record of achieving marketing, sales, and financial goals
- Property management and maintenance experience is an asset
- Shared values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields