We’re putting a new face on the look of retirement living in Ottawa. Designed and built by Claridge Homes and operated by Riverstone Retirement Communities, our residences offer an unmatched level of comfort, dignity and style. Riverstone Retirement Communities provide a provide a highly respected continuum of care that ensures all residents are happy and healthy in their retirement. They also feature a host of amenities and services, enabling people to create the lifestyle they deserve. Properties include a first-rate team of professional staff offering a selection of care alternatives: independent living, residential care and assisted living. There are many different suites to choose from including one- and two-bedroom suites, as well as studio suites. Residents have access to flexible and nutritious meal plans, housekeeping and laundry services, 24-hour emergency response and around-the-clock professional nursing staff.
Riverstone Retirement Communities is not stopping there as we are already forging ahead with a number of other retirement opportunities. Our team is currently seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper to join our Maplewood Retirement residence.
- Grade 12 minimum
- Two years or more experience, preferably in health care setting;
- Excellent communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Capable of adapting to different situations and change
- Keen interest in working with seniors
- Maintain a clean, safe environment in the residence
- Clean, dust, vacuum resident suites, common areas (i.e. lounges, corridors, elevators, etc.), offices, staff areas and other assigned areas according to Riverstone RC policies and procedures;
- Sanitize resident suites and other assigned areas as per Riverstone RC infection control policies and procedures;
- Clean vacant rooms and prepare suites for new move-ins as instructed by ESM or their designate;
- Clean and sanitize resident bathroom and all washrooms in the facility including all fixtures, tiles, floors, vanity and mirrors;
- Collect and dispose of refuse and dirty laundry from resident suites, common areas (i.e. lounges, corridors, elevators, etc.), offices, staff areas and other assigned areas in accordance with Riverstone RC policies and procedures;
- Clean and restock housekeeping carts daily;
- Report any repairs or maintenance needed in your work areas to the front desk, or directly to the ESM
- General renovations of rooms including painting, wallpaper and surface repairs;
- Routine surveillance of the grounds, including parking lot and underground garage. Maintain the grounds in a neat and tidy fashion.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields