Casual, Part-time & Summer Full-time Term positions available.
The PSW - Personal Support Worker - provides personal support and homemaking services to individuals and families in the home within the framework of Carefor policies, procedures, standards and quality & risk management. They collaborate with all members of the health care team to meet the needs of individuals and attain their optimal level of independence and well-being.
- Secondary school education preferred
- Certificate in Home Support Worker (Level I, II, III), Personal Support Worker, Developmental Service Worker or Health Care Aide
- Current Standard First Aid Certificate, if applicable
- Current CPR level C Certificate, if applicable
- Household management experience
- Experience working with elderly or ill individuals or children
- Must be able to communicate well in English, both written and verbal
- Takes direction well
- Independent working skills
- Ability to adjust to working in different social and economic environments
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields