The Office Manager is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As an Office Manager your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Managing and monitoring all administration expenses, assists in the explanation of monthly variances and works with the Executive Director/General Manager to identify corrective action.
- Maintaining petty cash system with accurate recording of cash distributed and receipts/signed vouchers for each transaction.
- Entering and updating all accommodation rates and miscellaneous monthly billing charges as applicable.
- Receiving invoices and packing slips and ensuring they are matched with invoices and checked and coded by department heads.
- Reconciling Trust account monthly and forwarding to head office.
- Managing concierge/reception team members and assigns duties, if applicable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Must have successfully completed a bookkeeping certificate or accounting courses at a Community College, and possess proven office administration skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must have experience in working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be proficient with WORD, Excel, e-mail, internet use and computerized documentation.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields