- Provide welcome visits to new residents.
- Responsible for preparation, delivery and clean up of assigned regular scheduled individual and group programs.
- Provide assistance to the Recreation Manager in special event programming.
- Complete daily attendance records and other departmental records as required.
- May be responsible to supervise volunteers and community organizations assisting in recreational programs.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Recreation or related program preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must enjoy working with seniors.
- Experience in retirement care is desirable.
- Proven ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Varied interests in Recreation and Leisure Activities.
- Must be available for flexible shifts including weekends and evenings
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields