The Concierge desk is the central hub for all resident services. The Concierge is the first-person residents, guests, trades and prospective residents come into contact with and thus an essential part of the property.
- Acceptance and delivery of mail and parcels.
- Greet all residents and guests, assist with requests and answer all inquiries.
- Collect rent payments, maintenance requests and all resident notices.
- Log and record all resident complaints.
- Handle all common area bookings including elevators, media room, and guest suite.
- Assist Leasing Specialist with responding to rental inquiries and scheduling appointments.
- Assist residents who are locked out of their units.
- Manage the sign out of rental items including dolly, cart, ladder and all tools.
- Provide access to all trades visiting the property including signing out building keys.
- Prepare building notices.
- Professionally and courteously handle all telephone and ‘walk-in’ enquiries from prospective tenants - to answer all questions patiently and in full sentences, and to offer information as needed to create interest in the community.
- To strive for maximum rental rates with zero vacancy.
- Assist the Property Manager with maintenance emergencies, as required
- Assist in coordinating resident contests and social events;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Good understanding of a variety of computer programs and the ability to learn new ones
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Punctuality is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Walking (notice deliveries) and lifting of packages is required
- Shift work, Day shift (7am – 3pm) or Evening shift (3:00pm – 11:00pm), may require to work on weekdays, weekends or holidays.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields