As Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will provide executive level administrative support to the CEO and the Board of Directors. You will regularly interact with members of the Board, the Senior Management Team and external partners on behalf of the CEO, dealing with matters that are highly confidential and that require broad and comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- managing the office of the CEO, developing and maintaining file retention systems, and managing the CEO’s schedule of appointments
- attending Senior Management, Board and other meetings, preparing and distributing meeting materials and minutes
- preparing reports for and on behalf of the CEO and Board members.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a diploma in business administration, office management, or a related field, and three or more years of experience providing administrative support at the senior management level, or an equivalent combination of skill and experience.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are able to represent the CEO and Board in a highly professional manner.
- You are highly skilled at developing reports and presentations using MS Office and other software and have a high comfort level in learning and using new technology.
- Although all interest is appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please note that this position requires occasional work outside of regular business hours, to facilitate Board and other meetings.
- Carefor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields