The Position. We’re looking for a Resident & Guest Attendant – Fun Memory Care. Reporting to the Fun Manager, & the Memory Care Manager, the RGA-Fun Memory Care is responsible for providing assistance with the development and coordination of fun and meaningful events, activities and services that encourage an active lifestyle for residents in the community.
- We offer complete training to right fit candidates.
- Group discounts on home & auto insurance
- Corporate discounts for Goodlife Fitness memberships
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Customer service oriented
- Experience planning and coordinating special events and managing projects is an asset
- Need to have/obtain current First Aid & CPR Certification
- Assist with the development and implementation of programs and services that meet the psycho-social, physical, intellectual and spiritual needs of all residents
- Provide prompt and timely delivery and pick-up of residents to appointments or other destinations as required
- Monitor and report resident participation of trips and activities
- Inform Management of residents’ concerns and issues in a timely and effective manner
- Create a safe, pleasant, creative and non-threatening recreational environment
- All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routines and job descriptions
The Location. Seasons Amherstburg is based in Amherstburg, ON.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields