The Position. We’re looking for a Resident & Guest Attendant to work as a Dining Server. Working at the direction of Dining Services Manager, the Dining Server is responsible for serving meals and servicing catering events while ensuring an exceptional dining experience to residents and guests.
- We offer complete training to right fit candidates.
- Group discounts on home & auto insurance
- Corporate discounts for Goodlife Fitness memberships
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations
- Must have/obtain valid Food Safety Certificate
- Preparing food for serving to the residents
- Ensuring resident satisfaction with meal service
- Setting stripping tables and serving food/beverages in accordance with established policies and procedures and all applicable regulations
- Unpacking and storing supplies; maintaining work and storage areas in a clean, safe sanitary manner
- Washing, cleaning and sorting dishes, cutlery, fixtures and equipment used for food preparations and service
- Operating and cleaning food equipment, furniture and maintaining dining area
- All other duties as assigned
The Location. Seasons Amherstburg is based in Amherstburg, Ontario.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields