- To load, operate and empty dishwashers, putting the dishes away
- To maintain a clean cooking area, including work table surfaces, stoves, ovens, grills, food storage room and exhaust hood, etc.
- To damp mop floors
- To clean other kitchen equipment such as blenders, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.
- To perform all duties with cleanliness in mind
- To be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it
- To attend in-service training as required in order to better serve the dietary needs of the residents
- To attend staff meetings as required to be aware of changes in Residence that have taken place
- To participate in the Quality Improvement Program
- To work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
- To complete other duties as assigned.
- Must have an empathy for and ability to get along with the elderly and the handicapped
- Ability to understand and follow the proper food handling and storage procedures
- The ability to understand and follow directions to serve the food correctly and attractively according to specified portion control
- The ability to work accurately and quickly
- Able to read and write English
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields