A day in the life of a Cook:
You are committed to service excellence and pride yourself in exceeding dining expectations by contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality, consistency and creativity. Under the direction of the Sous Chef, you will be responsible for daily meal preparation from pre-determined menus, ensuring food quality and presentation meets fine dining standards and contributes to the smooth operation of the kitchen.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Food Handling Certificate
- Minimum two years of progressive experience in a variety of dining environments
What we are looking for:
- Previous Hotel experience in a fine dining property
- Previous industrial kitchen experinece
- Previous Retirement Residence experience
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
Position Vacant Until Filled
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields