Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications:
- Secondary School Diploma preferred.
- Experience in customer service or working with seniors preferred
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team
- Ability to model the warmth of human connection in communicating with residents, families , and visitors
- Sensitive and empathetic to the needs of others
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Provides day to day services and support to individual residents to offer a warm, safe environment , ensuring comfort and welfare needs are met;
- Support and guide residents to home events that promote a positive resident experience
- Acts as a resident companion as directed; provides comfort and support and companionship to residents.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields