- Greeting visitors, determine purpose of visit, and direct visitors to appropriate person or service
- Answer and forward telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments; schedule or secure transportation for residents and others as requested
- Place outgoing calls as requested
- Maintain records as required and performs clerical work as assigned following Extendicare policies and procedures; maintain current, orderly filing system
- Handle payments and trust deposits and withdrawals from families and residents, sell meal tickets, distribute pay statements, distribute mail
- Maintain office equipment by following guidelines in owner manuals and contacting service repair as necessary
- Monitor front door for residents at risk to elope
- Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, safety, environment and infection control.
- All other duties as assigned.
Applicants must possess:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in: standard office practices, use of office equipment, computer fundamentals and software
- Proficiency in Word and Excel is a requirement
- Demonstrated competencies in planning, time management, ability to determine the priorities of duties and tasks and to be self directed in their completion
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields