- Perform administrative duties including typing, word processing and photocopying
- Manage time off request, ROE, receiving and replacing call ins.
- Understand and maintain staffing schedule within the Nursing Department
- Payroll for nursing department
- Ability to work within and interpret collective agreements
- Work with Director of Care on special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma and/or Post Secondary Education
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with staff.
- Customer-focused attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent working knowledge of computers (Word/Excel).
- Experience with scheduling/payroll computer system
- Understanding of geriatrics and working with the elderly
- Minimum 1-year office experience.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields