Join us as a values driven leader to oversee and manage the environmental services department in our Retirement community. With your technical expertise, you will take a proactive approach to ongoing maintenance, reliability, and optimization of equipment. In addition, you will ensure that the physical condition of the building is maintained in a condition that reflects the Revera brand while ensuring the safety of residents, employees and guests. Our goal is to exceed our resident's expectations and optimize their experience!
In this role you will be focused on:
- Ensuring Resident & Employee Safety
- Achieving Resident Satisfaction & Employee Engagement Survey targets
- Hiring & training a team and creating an engaged workforce
- Living our values and ensuring others on your team do to
- Ensuring Capital Spend and Department Budget is achieved
What You Will Do:
Collaborate - Work with the Executive Director and residence leadership team to maximize resident satisfaction.
Manage - Effectively manage a team of people and external vendor contracts as well as the room refresh process and department financials.
Roll-up your sleeves - Take a hands-on approach to leading, mentoring, and filling in as required.
Comply - Maintain environmental services in compliance with regulations and company policies and processes.
Cultivate - Build and maintain strong relationships with the community residents, employees, and managers along with the regional support team and vendor partners.
Sustain - Promote a culture and practices in line with environmental sustainability.
What You Bring:
- Facility Management Professional Technical Program Certification or Trades License (completed or in progress)
- Property Administration Certificate (PAC) (completed or in progress)
- Minimum of three years' experience working in Maintenance or Environmental Services
- Building systems knowledge
- Union management experience
- Better than average computer skills
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields