The Village of Tansley Woods located in Burlington, Ontario has an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Full Time Village Office Coordinator. Benefits available.
- To provide administrative leadership and operational support to the Village leadership team.
- Provides operational support to the Village leadership team by overseeing and coordinating the Village’s recruitment and selection process, attendance support program, WSIB/claims management, team member educational programs; and any other human resources program.
- Provides a positive customer experience with every interaction at the Village for team members, residents, families, visitors and partners. Supports general Village office operations.
- Creates and reviews reports and written documentation, as well as, provides administrative support in the implementation of the Quality Framework, BPR, Quality of Life, RQI; and preparation of materials for annual review and/or inspection for RHRA and ORCA.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Village policies, procedures and practices, as well as, relevant Support Office policies, procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies, procedures and Collective Agreements in order to lead the hiring and onboarding of new team members and managing their performance, attendance, compensation, discipline, safety and recognition.
- Knowledge of relevant sections of the Long-Term Care Act and/or Retirement Home Regulatory Authority, Program Standard Manual requirements, and the Resident Bill of Rights.
- Attention to detail and focus to ensure all aspects of the Village operational processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proven ability to provide a positive customer experience to meet the needs of residents, families, and team members.
- Proven communication skills - written, oral and listening skills in order to solicit and share information, provide clarity and prepare written correspondence.
- Creative problem-solving skills and being resourceful in looking at practical solutions when faced with challenges.
- Proven administrative skills, including working experience using relevant technology, such as, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet, as well as, other software programs to support policy and human resources functions.
- Proven alignment with our vision, mission and organizational values of caring, passion, hands-on, innovation, positive can-do attitude, and hard work; as well as, the values of the customer experience credo (i.e., know me, be present, earn trust, follow through, walk in my shoes).
The position is ‘people intensive’ with a substantial component of the job involving fostering flexible living and exemplary resident/family relations while advocating for improvements to quality of life.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields