We are currently seeking a Part Time Food Service Aide to join our team at the Village of Pinehaven located in Waterloo, Ontario. You will join our team and work approximately 20 hours hours bi-weekly.
- Agrees with the objectives and philosophy of the Village and displays a caring, respectful attitude toward the residents, families, and team members
- Supports and embraces a resident-centered social culture
- Provides exceptional customer service to all residents
- Works well independently and as a co-operative team member
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Communicates effectively with others
- Holds a current Food Handler Certificate
- Holds a Food Service Worker Certificate from a community college or shows proof of current and ongoing enrolment in program
- Able to cope with the physical, mental, and emotional demands of the job
- The Food Service Aide works in the kitchen and servery to help prepare and serve meals and refreshments to residents.
The positions are ‘people intensive’, with a substantial component of the job involving fostering exemplary resident/family relations. The Food Service Aide will provide a high level of customer service with a concentration on flexible living and quality of life.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields