What You Will Do:
Collaborate - Work with the Executive Director, National Culinary Manager and residents to implement the culinary vision and program objectives.
Manage - Effectively manage a team of people, department financials and resident satisfaction.
Roll-up your sleeves - Take a hands-on approach to leading, mentoring, and filling in as required to support both the culinary and dining staff.
Comply - Maintaining food quality in compliance with regulations company policies and culinary standards.
Cultivate - Build and maintain strong relationships with the community residents, employees, and managers along with the regional support team and vendor partners.
Create - Elevate and deliver "Best In Class" dining experience using your creative culinary expertise.
What You Bring:
- Community College Food Services Supervisor Course or Equivalent
- Valid Food Safety/Food Handler's Certification
- Red Seal & Smart Serve Certification
- Passion for Customer Service and Resident Interaction
- Better than average computer skills
- Union Management Experience
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better!
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields