The Village of Tansley Woods located in Burlington, Ontario has an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Part Time Housekeeping Aide. You will join our evening team (14:30-21:00) and work approximately 42 hours bi-weekly. Benefits available.
- Agrees with the objectives and philosophy of the Village and displays a caring, respectful attitude toward the residents, families, and team members
- Supports and embraces a resident-centered social culture
- Works well independently and as a co-operative team member
- Awareness of safe environmental practices and ability to uphold infection control protocols
- Communicates effectively with others
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to cope with the physical, mental, and emotional demands of the job
- The Housekeeping Aide performs cleaning tasks to support the daily living of residents within the Village.
The positions are ‘people intensive’, with a substantial component of the job involving fostering exemplary resident/family relations. The Housekeeping Aide will provide a high level of customer service with a concentration on flexible living and quality of life.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields