The Unregulated Care Provider is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As an Unregulated Care Provider your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Maintaining resident records and required documentation in accordance with policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Administering medications as prescribed and observes changes in condition and reports them to the Director of Wellness.
- Reporting incidents / near misses, illness or problems with residents to the Director of Wellness / General Manager.
- Providing guidance to the Guest Attendants to ensure that care assignments are completed and that changes in residents’ needs are reported to the Director of Wellness.
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment for residents utilizing infection control principles.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of Personal Service Worker certificate program.
- Successful completion of Medication Administration training program provided on site and successful ongoing quarterly evaluation of competencies.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- Current CPR training.
- Experience working with seniors and knowledge of the aging process.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus Points for having:
- Previous experience with medication administration is an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields