Evenings and Weekends are required for this position.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: At least one year experience dealing with the public via telephone and in person.
- Other: Strong computer skills– especially with Word and Excel. Excellent customer service skills and outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Strong ability to multi-task.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and direct appropriately.
- Receive, separate and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Greet visitors and direct accordingly.
- Maintains files on the computer and updates information as necessary pertaining to day to day operations and resident information.
- Assist with clerical duties and office functions as assigned.
- To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with The Waterford are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as TB testing.
We prefer to HEAR from you, so please call 416-209-6609 or visit us in person between the hours of 9 to 5 Monday through Friday with your resume.
Priority will be given to those who call, apply through our website or visit us in person.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields